MSC Seashore to feature the largest and most luxurious Yacht Club in the MSC Cruises fleet, with more outdoor space as well as new exclusive and luxurious suites
First launched in 2008 and now available on more than half of the MSC Cruises fleet, the “ship within a ship” MSC Yacht Club concept immediately set a new standard for the industry with premium cruise experience, by offering guests the benefits of a private club with exclusivity and privacy, whilst providing the wealth of leisure and entertainment possibilities that a larger ship has to offer.
Designed to make guests feel like a VIP, the MSC Yacht Club all-inclusive experience is fully personalised with a 24-hour butler who will quickly get to know each guest’s personal preferences with warm, friendly and unobtrusive service. Meanwhile, the dedicated concierge is on-hand to facilitate any request from organising private shore excursions, making reservations for the spa through to arranging for the newspaper to be brought to the cabin each morning. No request is too big or too small.
Luxuriate in the sumptuous and stylish surroundings that are only accessible with a key-card exclusively for the use of MSC Yacht Club guests. The sparkling Swarovski staircases in the atrium as guests enter instantly set the tone for the sophistication and glamour that can be expected throughout, particularly in the spacious and beautifully designed suites.
The MSC Yacht Club boasts the best uninterrupted panoramic views from the very front of the ship and guests can really make the most of this whilst relaxing in comfort in the chic Top Sail Lounge. Serving unlimited complimentary drinks and gourmet canapés throughout the day and evening - simply sit back and relax with a glass of champagne or a favourite drink and watch the world drift by. Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea after a morning’s sightseeing or while away the evening with or a speciality cocktail in hand whilst listening to live music. The lounge has something special to offer guests from morning to night. Meanwhile, the private fine-dining restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with an a la carte menu with chef’s specials that changes daily, with a wide choice of gourmet dishes complemented by an extensive wine list served in sublime surroundings with impeccable service.
The private sundeck and pool is spacious with plenty of different areas to enjoy from relaxing in the sun on a comfortable sun lounger, unwinding in one of the shady cabanas whilst reading a book, or taking a break in a whirlpool bath with the soothing bubbles through to enjoying a cocktail or light bite from the well-stocked bar and grill.
MSC Seashore features the grandest and most luxurious MSC Yacht Club in the fleet
Spread over four decks the MSC Yacht Club on MSC Seashore has been enhanced to become the largest, most luxurious in MSC Cruises’ fleet, with almost 3,000 sqm of private space.
- The entrance to the Yacht Club will be even more remarkable and glamourous, featuring a three-deck 46 sqm back-lit Onyx wall and MSC Cruises’ signature sparkling Swarovski staircases. Connecting four decks, making guests feel like a true VIP as they enter in the Yacht Club.
- The private pool area and sun deck is more spacious than ever. Extended to 2,000 sqm, offering a larger private pool and a new panoramic whirlpool with eight seats and individual jets plus a standard whirlpool
- Choose from 131 glamourous suites with five different types, including the traditional interior, deluxe and royal suites as well as 41 newly introduced deluxe grand suites, with extra space and a walk-in closet, plus two brand new Owner’s Suites.
- The Owner’s Suites are the showpiece of the MSC Yacht Club – the largest suites on the ship with 98 sqm of space, unrivalled comfort with an extended private balcony with whirlpool and outdoor living area, panoramic glass wall for impressive sea views as well as a separate dining and living room area.
- From November 2021, MSC Seashore will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in The Bahamas and MSC Yacht Club guests will also benefit from privileges ashore including a private beach and Ocean House, serving all-inclusive drinks and food.
The enhanced MSC Yacht Club VIP experience MSC Virtuosa
- Choose from 103 exclusive suites including two MSC Yacht Club Royal Suites with a private whirlpool bath on a large balcony and eight new MSC Yacht Club Duplex Suites.
- The impressive Duplex Suites span two decks - the first has an open living and dining area with a sofa that converts to a double bed, as well as a bathroom with a shower, while the second level holds the master bedroom and a bathroom with a tub. For the ultimate in luxurious living, each Duplex Suite has a large private balcony with its own whirlpool bath.
- The MSC Yacht Club on MSC Virtuosa offers 1,225 sqm of outdoor space with a private pool area with a spacious solarium, shady cabanas and whirlpool baths.
THE MSC YACHT CLUB BENEFITS
An all-inclusive experience with a host of privileges:
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out as well as priority departure and return on excursion days.
- 24-hour butler service and dedicated concierge, which makes the cruising experience truly personal and tailored to each individual guest’s needs.
- Unlimited drinks and dining within the Yacht Club.
- Inclusion of the Browse Internet package with unlimited data for two devices.
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa.
- Tailormade experiences from shopping to excursions.
- Nespresso coffee machine in each suite and complimentary mini bar, personalised with each guests’ preferences.
- Room service so that guests can enjoy a lazy morning with breakfast in bed
- Other personal touches such as a luggage unpacking and packing service, newspaper delivered to the cabin each day and something different delivered at turn down each night - a different selection of sweet or savoury canapés each day
Feel like a VIP in the exquisite private facilities:
- Dedicated, private area of the ship accessible only to MSC Yacht Club guests.
- The best location of suites with between 70 and 103 suites, featuring a pillow menu and Egyptian cotton sheets with memory-foam mattresses for the most comfortable night’s sleep.
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light bites available day and night and live entertainment in the evening.
- Gourmet restaurant with a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner where guests can dine at a time that is convenient to them.
- A private and spacious pool deck that offers whirlpool baths and sunbathing area and outdoor bar, guests can enjoy the very best view on board across the bow of the ship and out to sea.
To find out more about the MSC Yacht Club offering visit here.
To find out more about MSC Virtuosa visit here.
To find out more about MSC Seashore visit here.