WE HAVE RESUMED OPERATIONS IN
CRUISE WITH US
Starting from August 16th, 2020 we have resumed operations in the Mediterranean in complete safety. In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable cruise holiday, we have established additional procedures.
• COVID TESTING FOR EVERYONE: Both guests and crew members are subject to antigen swab testing and other checks prior to boarding. One additional COVID-19 testing for all guests during the cruise in addition to daily contactless temperature check. Crew members will undergo a COVID-19 test every 7 days.
• SANITIZATION: All areas of our ships are sanitized multiple times per day with hospital-grade disinfectant and hand sanitizers available throughout the ship
• HEALTH MONITORING: Our guests’ health is monitored on a regular basis (including daily temperature checks and one additional COVID-19 test during the cruise) and our ships have a fully equipped Medical Centre with an increased number of highly trained staff at your complete disposal. Crew members will undergo a COVID-19 test every 7 days.
• SAFE DISCOVERY: Shore excursions are carried out in a "protected" manner following our strict protocols, meaning that guests do not come into contact with people who have not also been subject to health and safety checks
• SOCIAL DISTANCING: In order to guarantee proper social distancing, the capacity of the ship does not exceed 70%. The use of masks is mandatory in public areas (except for restaurants, bars and when sitting on the sun deck)
• CRUISE WITH CONFIDENCE: Our booking flexibility allows you to change your departure date for free up to 15 days before your cruise.
CRUISE WITH CONFIDENCE
At MSC Cruises we want to provide you with the best cruise experience, from the moment you plan your holiday to your return home.
We are committed to giving you peace of mind by providing with a safe and flexible holiday experience.
Book now or manage your existing booking with maximum flexibility and find out more about our comprehensive health and safety protocols.
Flexible Booking Program
Our Flexible Booking Programme ensures you have the flexibility to change your travel plans close to departure. Book now with these special conditions!
Flexible Booking Program
Health & Safety
Your health and safety will always be our top priority. In addition to the already rigorous attention to hygiene on board our ships, MSC Cruises is taking additional steps to protect our guests and crew to ensure that you are able to cruise with confidence on your next holiday with us.